5 Social Media Posts That Attract the Most Traffic
The main purpose of social media marketing is driving traffic, and these types of posts will help you do it.
It’s hard to prove the full ROI of social media marketing, since passing impressions and one-off engagements can result in a serious increase in brand reputation (and reputation is hard to calculate). Still, there is one indisputably reliable metric you can use to measure the success of your social marketing campaign: traffic.
The more inbound traffic your social media marketing campaign generates, the better job you’re doing (and the more money you stand to make). Obviously, you want to increase that traffic as much as possible. How do you do that? With these five types of posts:
- Articles are the core ingredient for most content and social media campaigns, so use them plentifully. Be sure to use catchy headlines for best results.
- Images catch the eye immediately, and if used correctly, can lure readers into your site without much in the way of stragglers.
- Whitepapers and other type of long-form content are perfect for followers looking for a read with a little more meat to it. Syndicate them every so often, and be sure to explain their significance.
- Are you releasing a new product line? Changing something about the business? These types of announcements score major traffic, and help bring more people into your site.
- Special Offers. Setting up a new landing page for a special offer is a magnet for new traffic. Announce the offer via social media and drive your followers to an informational post that explains more about the deal.
Include more of these five types of posts in your social media marketing campaign, and you should have no problem greatly increasing your inbound traffic. For more social media marketing advice, be sure to keep reading our blog, and don’t be afraid to reach out to us with questions!